Outsourcing implies engaging the external service providers for services of which typically are handled internally, on a regular basis. Outsourcing allows an organization access to the best solutions and latest technology without the need for software upgrades or a direct investment. When you use outsourcing services, you can focus on achieving on your business goals, the thing at which you are best at while the outsourced functions, at the same time, are being managed by a set of professionals who are experts in handling the same.
Outsourcing makes the organization cost effective and is thus an important tool in this era as most of the organisations are currently focusing and driving cost cutting measures. However, today, it is not only about cutting cost but also about reaping the benefits of strategic outsourcing such as:
Like any other business venture proper planning and research is necessary before choosing an outsourcing partner whether it is on shore or offshore. But by outsourcing to a third party, your business can focus on what it does best and gain a competitive edge in the marketplace.
We provide a complete array of outsourcing services to various corporates, small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) and financial institutions in India as well as developed countries abroad. Many a times, we have been called by our clients as ‘preferred service providers’ in this field.
- Statutory bookkeeping
- Conversion of Financial Statements prepared as per Indian GAAP into US GAAP, IFRS etc
- Monthly or quarterly assistance in preparing accounting reports
- Reconciliation of Accounts payable and Account receivable
- Implementing accounting system
- Drafting of Accounting policies and procedures and manual
- Cash flow budgeting and forecasting
- Financial reports for board meetings and preparation of audit committee memorandums
- Consolidations of financial statements
- Monthly payroll processing including preparation of payroll system and monthly pay slips
- Preparation of necessary tax forms
- Compute withholding taxes on payroll and undertake necessary compliances